MY NEWS FRIENDS
After that I arrived here, I began to meet persons, even I don't knew much about my partner of room, Olimpia, but after the little time I met her better and now she and me we good friends.
My others 'Proyecta classmates' are very cool, alright I miss they and still not leaves this place, But I know that is difficult coincide again because all us are of differents estates of Mexico. For this reason I want enjoy my time here with all my classmates.
![]() |
| With the 'Police dog' |
At the school I have new friends too, in the following lines I write about they.
In my grammar class I have two friends of Kuwai, two friends of Vietnam and one friend of China.
![]() |
| Everybody happy in the grammar class! |
I like talking with they, but is difficult for me because their pronunciation is faster than mine. In my first class I met to beautiful girl whose name is Monai. She is very smart and cute, she lives in Kuwai, one island near to Dubai, and she like the same things to me, for example: read books and play video-games.
The guys of Vietnam: Nam an Beny are very funny, always are talking in the class and the teachers should call their attention alltime.
In my vocabulary class I met to Rick, he is a shy guy. And sometimes he doesn't go to the class, so he have bad grades.
To will finished my blog, I want write about the problem that I had with the pay: already all is solved! and I am very happy for that. Now I will enjoy my stay here and I will to take advantage of this scholarship to learning all I can.
To will finished my blog, I want write about the problem that I had with the pay: already all is solved! and I am very happy for that. Now I will enjoy my stay here and I will to take advantage of this scholarship to learning all I can.





So fun! I love all of your pictures of your friends!
ResponderEliminar