jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016

FREE WEEK!

This week we has a long vacations... The Wednesday I sleeped almost all day.
Today I went to charity event and helped to serve the food to homeless. All my classmates were very happy and me too.


The food was very tasty, ours thanksgiving lunch!! The lunch did consist in turkey, green beans, potatoes with gravy sauce, carrots, marmalade, stew and bread.

Today we met a Mexican person, he told us about the american life and the difficulties to adapt at the country.. He told us that miss the Mexican food.

After the meal, we singed with ours new Mexican friend. We sing a famous song, whose name is "Cielito lindo" and all people claped at last. Even one man taked a photo and he told us that will publish this photo in the newspaper the next Monday. We will be famous!! jajaja

Absolute happiness!
Then I went shopping with my friends to the "Penn square" but this mall was still closed and I was impressed because there were so many people waiting to enter the mall. 

Then we went to a Vietnamese food restaurant ... because our friend Nam recommend this place to eat. Now I love Vietnamese food, it's delicious! It is very healthy and tasty. After we walked for the "Brick-down" and my friends did take many photos.

Vietnamese food!
My friends


I am very happy 

We returned to the mall and we were are seeing and walking around, but my friends and me not had much money and cannot buy many things. I bought one dress, that cost was 4.50 dll but when I did pay the price was 2.00 dll and I though: "Oh my God"...

I hope that tomorrow will can go to the mall with my friends again, because I want buy souvenirs to my family and friends in Mexico. In days like these I feel very happy, I think that this day was a good Thanksgiving-day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario