LEARNING FOR LIFE
In these last two weeks here, I felt very happy and excited, sometimes tired because I sleep late to be able to talk with my family or friends in Mexico, but always trying to give the better in my classes.
The last two days I could talk to my family although the video-chat. The photo of down is of my family (father, mother, brother and nep) I love and miss them so much!!
My beautiful family
Last weekend, on Sunday I went to a Latin party, in the apartment of a French girl. My classmates and I met her last Thursday in the conversation in Spanish, and today she invited us to the party.
The party was fun because there was many people from different countries, for example from Uruguay, Colombia, France, Slovakia, Mexico and of course the United States. At first we all talk about our interests, likes and dislikes and other interesting topics. After us tried to play a game, but it was difficult because not everyone knows many words in English or in Spanish, it was like inventing a new language 'Spanglish' lol.
On the Sunday I go to the shopping with my friends, It was funny but I had a conflict with the gifts or souvenirs to my family and friends in Mexico because I have a big family: two brothers, one sister, three nephews, one niece, my mom and dad, then I should take the best decisions for give something that be cute and functional for theirs. And also I think that i should buy something for my teachers in Mexico, because they has been of great support for me in this adventure.
Now I feel very strange in the hotel because last week this place was full of people, mostly military and now everyone went and my friends and I are alone in this big place. This week will be very short, because it will be a Thanksgiving holiday's, and I hope it will be a fun week and that all the people in the world will have a good day of thanksgiving, full of peace, love and happiness.
In this time I was learning many things not only of the English language, also I learned about the human relations, and the value of the friendship and I think that it is the most important in the life.
![]() |
| On the way to the art museum, where we learned more about the history of art in Oklahoma :) |




I love this picture of you guys on the bus, and I also love the picture of people from all over the world making friends! So sweet. I am sure your family misses you!
ResponderEliminar