MY FIRST DAY IN OU
Hello, my name is Fátima Moreno and I am a fortunate person because I won a scholarship for study in Oklahoma University.
When I received the notice I felt very happy, but my mother doesn't felt the same, the notice made her sad because she thought that I leave for much time.
I made the proces very faster, I obtained my passport and my visa, since that moment I felt very independent. I am a independent woman.
The trip to get here I did with my friend Oli Reyes, She is a good and glad person. We had a lot funny travel.
I lived for first time the experience of travel in airplane, and now I say that is very excite but is'nt comfortable.
The housing in a awesome hotel whose name is National Center for Developmental Education (NCDE). In this hotel I share room with mi friend.
The food in the hotel is very delicious, I start thinking that if I continue eating this food I will return fatter to my house, but I will don't worry, jaja and will be happy.
Now, I am living a experience only one in my life, because is a big opportunity.
In my first day I felt much nervous, and afraid, but in the same time I felt very excited.
In the other entry I will tell you about this topic. See you soon.
In the other entry I will tell you about this topic. See you soon.

So glad you are here! I hope you continue to have fun!
ResponderEliminarThank you very much Holly :)
ResponderEliminar