miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2016

THE FINALE OF MY BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE


Everything has a final, and this is the final of my experience, a beautiful experience that I lived in the city of Norman, Oklahoma.

Since I arrived there, I felt very comfortable and this helped me to can learn better, because I felt the support of my teachers and classmates.

I missed so much to my family and friends in México, and now that I am here I missed to my teachers (Haley, Holly, etc.). And everybody at The University of Oklahoma. 

I'm very happy because I improved my English and so I feel very fortunate for been live this experience.

I hope that someday I can return to Oklahoma and tell to my teachers everything’s that I learned of them.  I will come back, I'm sure!

Thanks so much for everything!

Sooners forever!!

Beautiful picture

I miss so much to my classmates

The best teachers of the world

The best roomie!! 

New friends! 

Farewell :/ 

1 comentario:

  1. Love these photos and this last post! I hope you had kept in touch with your friends since you've gone home.

    ResponderEliminar